Getting Started with MicroStation 10 CONNECT - Training DVD
Free Shipping Included! Getting Started with MicroStation 10 CONNECT - Training DVD by O'Reilly Media at Laper Lapsp Designs. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Number of Videos: 8 hours - 93 lessons Ships on: DVD-ROM User Level: BeginnerMicroStation, the high-end CAD software developed by Bentley Systems,
Ships on: DVD-ROM
User Level: Beginner
MicroStation, the high-end CAD software developed by Bentley Systems, has capabilities ranging from simple 2D drawings to highly-complex photorealistic 3D projects. In this video, you'll learn about MicroStation CONNECT and how to use the application's 2D tools and drawing techniques. Instructor Peter Mann starts with the fundamentals, taking you through opening and saving new documents, discovering the different views, and understanding what elements are and how to control them. You'll then move into an explanation of AccuDraw, MicroStation's most important tool. You'll learn to create shapes, scale, rotate, work with annotations and text, and finish with instructions for plotting and printing your completed designs. The course includes access to working files containing drawing exercises, drawing set-ups, and a real architectural floor plan so you can practice your new skills.
- Master the use of MicroStation CONNECT's basic 2D tools and drawing techniques
- Become familiar with the interface ribbon and dialog boxes
- Learn about the tool settings window, element selection/de-selection, and snaps
- Understand how to work in the design plane, enter angles, and set dimensions
- See how the AccuDraw tool works and learn to use its shortcut keys
- Learn to generate and work with polygons, arcs, ellipses, and SmartLines
- Explore element symbology and how to manipulate and modify the tool box
- Understand annotation, dimensioning, element measurement, and plotting/printing
Features & Highlights
- Learn Getting Started with MicroStation 10 CONNECT from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all
- Comes with Extensive Working Files!
|Package Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|