Master Part Modeling with Autodesk Fusion 360 - Training DVD
Free Shipping Included! Master Part Modeling with Autodesk Fusion 360 - Training DVD by O'Reilly Media at Laper Lapsp Designs. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Number of Videos: 6.5 hours - 129 lessons Ships on: DVD-ROM User Level: Advanced3D design expert Mike Thomas continues his introduction to the
Ships on: DVD-ROM
User Level: Advanced
3D design expert Mike Thomas continues his introduction to the toolsets and processes used to create 3D models in the second in his series on how to use Autodesk Fusion 360 software. This course is intended for advanced level product designers, engineers, and technicians who want to get up and running with Fusion 360 quickly and efficiently. Mike covers all aspects of the Fusion workflow in fine detail. When you finish the course you'll have a solid hands-on understanding of Fusion 360 and a practical pathway to getting your 3D part models ready for manufacturing.
- Learn to sketch, build, and edit 3D models of solids, surfaces, and free-form sculpted forms
- Understand how to add features like fillets, chamfers, holes, and threads to your 3D models
- Explore sketching techniques for drawing 2D geometry like lines, arcs, circles, and ellipses
- Learn to define the size of the geometry by applying rules, constraints, and dimensions
- Create and define surfaces using the patch workspace and learn to fix imported models
- Create free-form smooth and organic shapes with the embedded T-Splines technology
- Understand the CAM environment, how to configure the tool library, and learn to generate the tool paths and NC codes required to get parts manufactured
Features & Highlights
- Learn Master Part Modeling with Autodesk Fusion 360 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all
- Comes with Extensive Working Files!
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|