Punch! Home Design Studio for Mac v19
Free Shipping Included! Punch! Home Design Studio for Mac v19 by Punch at Laper Lapsp Designs. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Looking for the ideal home and landscape? Take hold of your dreams and make plans with the all-new Punch! Home Design Studio. Whether you are
Looking for the ideal home and landscape? Take hold of your dreams and make plans with the all-new Punch! Home Design Studio. Whether you are looking to design the perfect house or landscape, custom-tailored floor plans, the ideal outdoor living space or something in between, you’ll love what you can do with the latest from Punch! A host of powerful home and landscape design features makes planning up to 12 floors easier than ever – all with professional results.
Latest Home Design for Pros and DIYer’s
Professionals and do-it-yourselfers alike can design more efficiently with the Home Design Studio. With version 19, you can remodel and renovate homes, commercial buildings, landscaping, outdoor living spaces and more. Beautiful functional home and landscape designs come together quickly with the latest features.
- New and updated tools: Dormer, column, corner cabinet, wall heater and more!
- Newly redesigned roofing system plus 2D drawing engine for easier and more efficient designing and editing.
- New customizable 2D plant symbols and tool bar.
- More than 30 new designer quality home plans plus new landscape and outdoor templates.
- Enhanced Content Library Management System: Thousands of new 3D objects, materials and paint colors – plus improved search, navigation and display.
- New 64-bit technology as well as retina compatibility for the sharpest imagery in a Mac-friendly user interface.
- New SketchUpTM Import: Compatible with new SketchUp versions, easily edit size and materials within the program.
- New! Online video tutorials, updated user guide and user forum.
A Better Way of Home and Landscape Design
The improved tool set in Home Design Studio enables you to build up to 12 floors with unprecedented ease. New customizable tool organization displays only what you want see. The streamlined approach to productivity doesn’t stop there. Specific tool assistants help beginners to plan like pros. Start designing right out of the box with QuickStart or try one of the new professional quality home plans. The availability of more resource help ensures you won’t get stuck along the way. Tap into new online video tutorials, updated user guide and user forum.
Elevate Your Design
Custom build your plans on every level with the Elevation Editor. Dynamically edit within elevation views. View elevations as line drawings, shaded line drawings, full color and more.
To achieve just the right landscape design for your surroundings and zone, select from thousands of trees, flowers and shrubs in the plant library. Plus, the new plant inventory tool bar organizes selections and helps you easily adjust plants as needed.
Plan to Entertain
Make plans for entertaining by design! Indoors: add a home theater or vaulted great room. Outdoors: design kitchens, sun porches, decks and other elements that encourage social interaction. Drag and drop rooms make assembling a well-designed plan a snap!
The improved tool set in Home Design Studio has what you need to tackle everything from small kitchen updates or bath remodels to massive brand new home designs. Build up to 12 floors for both residential and commercial applications. With the advanced capabilities in version 19, you can take even the roughest concept and turn it into a realistic fine-tuned plan.
Design, Detail and Visualize to Perfection
Design 2D home plans and 3D home plans with the precision required to bring designs forward into the production phase. Get the professional results you want every time. Save time and money by visualizing your floor plans before you start buying expensive construction materials. Once you have finalized your designs, you can take them to a contractor or present to your client. With Punch Home Design Studio version19, your dream home and landscape are just a few design steps away from reality!
Macintosh OS X 10.9 or higher, Intel Core Duo processor or faster, 256MB VRAM, 3.5 GB Hard Disk Space, 1GB RAM, DVD-ROM, 1024x768 millions of colors display resolution, keyboard, and mouse..
Features & Highlights
- A wealth of new home and landscape design tools and features are ideal for designers, contractors and serious DIY home project enthusiasts
- Quickly plan bathroom renovations, kitchen renovations, basement remodels and DIY home projects with professional quality layouts that you can easily drop into your projects
- New easy to use interface, design tools, drag and drop materials, furnishings and accessories (thousands to choose from) plus tips for "Building Green" with a selection of green objects and materials
- Save time and money by visualizing your designs in 2D and 3D and estimating costs before you begin
- Includes how-to video tutorials, user forum and free technical support to provide help when needed
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|