Visual Programming in Rhino3D with Grasshopper - Training DVD
Free Shipping Included! Visual Programming in Rhino3D with Grasshopper - Training DVD by O'Reilly Media at Laper Lapsp Designs. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Number of Videos: 6 hours - 71 lessons Ships on: DVD-ROM User Level: Beginner Grasshopper, the computational design extension of Rhino 3D, puts power
Ships on: DVD-ROM
User Level: Beginner
Grasshopper, the computational design extension of Rhino 3D, puts power and flexibility in the hands of architects and designers working with highly complex shapes and surfaces. Use the easy-to-grasp visual programming tools in Grasshopper to create 3D models by creating some user-defined rules and parameters. These models can be updated by simply changing the parameters. Authorized Rhino trainer Luis Fraguada introduces the Rhino user to the algorithmic modeling capabilities of Grasshopper in this overview of its core functionality, interface, data types, data collections, and custom components.
- See how Grasshopper makes Rhino 3D modeling workflow more powerful and flexible
- Master Grasshopper's interface, preferences, shortcuts, and quick operations
- Understand what a Grasshopper component is and how to make and break connections
- Master the ability to pass information between Rhino and Grasshopper
- Learn about data types, component sets, lists, data trees, conditions, and parameter space
- Gain experience using Grasshopper with on-going exercises throughout the course
Features & Highlights
- Learn Visual Programming in Rhino3D with Grasshopper from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all
- Comes with Extensive Working Files!
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.35 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|